Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Still Here

Hello? 

Anybody there?

 I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was no because it has been quite a while since I've posted anything...and I do apologize for that.  The computer is still not hooked up at the interim house...not sure why I keep putting it off because I need/use the computer more than I thought I did.  I'd also like to tell you that we are completely settled at the interim house but we're not, or maybe I'm not?  Still piles of stuff everywhere and I have actually boxed up more stuff.  Since its the interim house, I see no need to unpack everything and too, there is some of daddy's stuff in the house we can use.  But it also makes me feel so completely disorganized.  I don't know about you but when my house is cluttered and disorganized, my brain is the same way.  Drives me crazy.  But my kids are happy!!  My washer is sometimes working, more times not.  Had a guy come out almost 4 weeks ago.  Told me he would need to order a new switch.  Apparently that switch was on backorder but he thought I didn't need to know that.  I'm guessing since he didn't pay me a visit last week, its still on backorder.  I spent all day yesterday trying to get just one load of laundry washed.  Finally succeeded about 9:00 last night.  I'm not saying I love to do laundry but it'd be nice to be able to do a load when I needed to without the hassle.  In case you haven't noticed, its HOT outside.  I love to sit outside in the evenings while the kids play but I'll be honest, I haven't really wanted to do that these last couple of weeks.  I'm a wimp when it comes to the heat.   Which makes me look forward to the beach house even more!  2 weeks and counting!!  Can't wait...and maybe, just maybe I might get a little color on me.  Not everybody tans as easily as my sister Alex Rubio.  My beloved brother-in-law gives me grief about my fair skin all the time.  I'm fine with it, but a little color this time of year would be nice.  The babies are growing and changing so much.  They spent this past weekend with their daddy.  I enjoyed my time but I missed them so much.  Was very happy to see them yesterday.  I think they both grew while they were gone the little stinkers.  Looked so big when they walked in the door.  The 4th was a good day.  Food and family...can't get any better than that.  Well unless we were poolside!  ha!  And now I am drinking coffee, listening to King George, trying desperately to wake up.  I'm too old to be single again and going out.    

1 comment:

caryn said...

I'm still reading, I haven't posted in a while either, but at least you have an excuse. can't wait to see you on saturday!