Monday, June 3, 2013

DADIM - Weeks 3 and 4

Well I blew it these last couple of weeks.  I either wore dresses and didn't take pictures or I just slacked off all together....

Here's what I did get...

Day 21
 
All from the back of the closet...except my ring which is James Avery. 
Mother's Day from my babies.  :)



Day 23
Back of the closet
 
During the week I wore the dresses...weekends I slacked off.  The last two days of the month I blew it as well with no dresses.  Total loser I know. 
 
But it was fun participating in DADIM again this year and I will probably give it another go next year.  I did pick up a few fans along the way and let me tell you...they totally called me out when I wasn't in a dress!!  They looked forward to seeing what I would put together and what new I had added since last year (not very much).  It does make you get creative in putting your outfits together in trying to come up with something new.  :)
 
 

No comments: