Thursday, July 11, 2013

Family

Hey y'all, remember me? 

I know I've been gone a dang good while but the last month has been a whirlwind of changes and I have been busy trying ever so hard to adjust.  I'm still not there but I am making progress.  :)

At the end of May, my children and I had a photo mini session and had our family pictures updated.  They turned out so good!  I had a difficult time deciding what pictures to get but I finally made my choices.


My handsome son...ugh...when he was posing for these pictures, my heart melted, sank and swelled with pride all at the same time.  He is getting so tall and growing up so dang fast!!


 
Little Miss Toot Marie....she is a natural.  I love this girl so stinking much and am so glad God and Momma knew what they were doing when they sent me a daughter.  I have enjoyed her so much.  Still hard to believe she is already 4!
 
 
 
My two loves.  Although she may push his buttons and annoy him at times, they really do adore each other and I know without a doubt that if anyone attempts to mess with his little sister, Christopher Michael will be on them quicker than anything you've ever seen. 
 
 

 
My precious daughter. Oh what you have done for your mommy.  One day I will share with you all the life you brought into me and how you made my heart smile again.
 
 
 
My first born.  You showed me love at first sight and love like I've never known before.  You, in many ways, are your mother's son.  Your heart is a replica of mine. 
 

 
My little family.  Makes my heart smile. 
 
 
I hope y'all enjoyed seeing our pictures. 
 
Tomorrow afternoon begins my vacation and I am so ready.  Maybe while I'm off I'll have more time to blog and catch you up on what's been going on.  Whirlwind I tell ya!
 
Y'all have a good one!
 
 

No comments: