Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bella's Dance Pictures

Hey y'all, remember me? 

I won't even try to bore you with explanations, excuses, lies or stories about my absence.  Instead I am going to show you dance pictures of my sweet Bella.  I'm so in love with my children.  I know she's MY daughter but I just think she is absolutely beautiful.  :)

These were the professional pictures taken before the year ended.





 
I love them all but this last one is my favorite.  It really captures that beautiful smile of hers, and her hair before we cut it. Gush, gush, gush...
 
 
 
Here are some pictures of my girl I took the night of her dance recital.  It was a fun and crazy night.  I missed most all of the other performances because I was with Bella in the back in between their own dances but let me tell you, I was so very proud of my girl.  She still had to look off to the side for guidance on the dances but did really well. 

 
 
 
More gushing....that's my girl.  I know, I know...hush already. 
 
This last picture of mommy and daughter I just love because in this picture, I can see where she's beginning to look like me.  Folks tell me all the time that she looks like me.  I rarely see it because in reality, she really looks like her daddy.  But here...I think she's mommy's girl.  Its probably just the make-up, hair and dress but hey, I'll take it!!  :)
 
 
We had fun in her first year of dance and I'm am super proud of my girl!  She had her whiny days but when she focused and had fun, she was beautiful and did a great job.  She is back and forth on whether or not she wants to dance next year.  We had opportunities to take classes this summer but we were both ready for the break (Pop too because he would get her to dance for me).  We'll see what's decided come September.  After all, my girl will be starting Kindergarten this coming year and that will be a big change for her...and mommy!!  Let's not even discuss the FRESHMAN in my house either.  That's a whole other post!  LOL!!
 
Y'all have a good one!!
 
 
 

No comments: