Thursday, November 13, 2014

It Got Cold!!

Hey y'all!  I guess you've noticed that it got really cold outside.  Personally, I am loving it!  I'm excited it will be cold through the weekend. Nothing I love more than being at home in my pajamas watching Countdown to Christmas on the Hallmark Channel and having something warm and yummy cooking on the stove or baking in the oven.  Gonna be a great weekend!

I took this picture this morning and sent it to my honey with a good morning...don't you just love my scarf?1?  I've been looking for a leopard scarf for a long time....


I should probably do a post on my loves of scarves.  I usually add a few to my growing collection every year.  Its a good thing I wore one today because the heater is out in the building so it was a cold 59 degrees in my office when I arrived.  My little heater helped throughout the day but it was still cold!  Good thing we had coffee to help.  

Honey doesn't always get a pretty picture like the one above in the morning.  Occasionally I send him something like this....


That was pretty much straight out of bed Tuesday morning.  I asked him if I scared him.  He never responded.  Probably because he was passed out on the floor.  Ha!

This same day, honey decided to play with a longhorn in the field next to him.  The longhorn decided to charge him.  Good thing that fence was there.  I told honey, fence or no fence, I would have had a heart attack for sure.   



Monday must have been a really hard day at school because this girl crawled into bed with me around 8:15 and in 15 minutes she was out for the count.  First grade is tough!



One day last week, girlfriend decided she wanted to leopard out for the day so she put this little outfit together.  I love it!



Saturday morning the girls went to a Bridal Brunch for our sweet Kristian.  They had a waffle bar and all other kinds of breakfast goodies.  Since we were all together, a picture was a must!



That's Cori, me, Bella, Kenna and sister...sweet girls :)

That about sums up the past week or so.  Are y'all gearing up for Thanksgiving, planning your meals or where you're going to be?  My babies will be with their dad this year so I'm on my own.  Honey's momma is hosting Thanksgiving and invited us so I'm headed to Dayton for turkey this year.  I'm pretty excited to be able to spend the day with honey and his family.  I will miss my babies and my family but at least I have someplace to go.  

OH!  Almost forgot....I bought a Christmas gift the other day and ordered one last night!  Two down and several more to go!  LOL!  Hey...I'm making progress!  

Y'all stay warm!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of you straight out of bed is beautiful!!