Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

As I type this, I'm at work counting the minutes until we get cut loose.  We are all hoping its at noon.  I don't think anyone should have to work on Christmas Eve.  However, I am grateful that such places are open for slackers like myself who still have groceries and one or two more gifts to pick up today. Consider having to go out with all the other slackers my punishment because let me tell you, its no fun.  I told my sister last night I was going to start my Christmas shopping in the summer next year.  I will just have to absolutely certain the gifts I buy that early will be total winners.

I thought I would show you more pictures of Hank's whereabouts the past couple of days.  This was the day the kids left for their dad's house....zip lining from the ceiling fan to the doorway...crazy little elf!



Since the kids were at their dad's house, Hank had a break until they got back.  The day they were due back was also the day my cleaning comes to the house so I had to put Hank somewhere out of the way which was hanging out of the stockings.  No picture but Bella thought it was cute.  Score for the not so great idea.  That night, the resident 15-year old told me he had an idea and would stay up to take care of moving him.  Told him he would wait to let me see it in the morning.  Fine by me!

Here's what I woke to...





That silly elf had wrapped the kitchen! And did a fine job I might add.  I loved it.  Even better, he left a pathway open so I could get to my coffee pot, ha!  Bella loved it too.  This morning he was hanging out on top of the curio cabinet with another elf taking everything in.  Slacker move.  But at least I remembered to move him.  This morning.  When I went to get my coffee.  Right before Bella woke up.

I told you I was no good at this.  Maybe I'll do better next year.

I had to share a picture of a super fun gift one of my friends gave me. Christmas Vacation glasses!!  It is one of my most favorite Christmas movies.  My girlfriend Lisa loves the movie as well and we talked made a friend of ours watch it the other night.  The next day he was in Target, saw the glasses and had to get them for us.  They come in a set of 4 so we each got two.  LOVE them!!



The last picture I have is one I took after the kids came home from their dad's.  Me and Miss Bella snuggling on the couch watching a Christmas movie.  


That's about it for now.  After I get off work and pick up groceries/gifts, I'll be heading to Daddy's house for the Berger/LeBlanc Christmas.  I cannot wait to have everything done and just be able to relax and enjoy my time off.  It will be very much appreciated this year.   I hope y'all aren't like me running around last minute, but instead, enjoying your time with your family.  

Have a great one!!

No comments: