Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My First Blog

So I finally did it. I started a blog, a journal of my daily adventures. Something to capture all the funny, sad and serious moments in my life with my husband and two beautiful children. Have been wanting to do this for some time but just couldn't come up with a name. A name...that's what was holding me back. My good friend Tricia told me to just go with something because I ccould always change it later. So I finally did it...welcome to Mornin' Sunshine. The name stems from the way I welcome my family & friends when I talk to them on the phone, see them in the morning or even in emails. I've said it for I don't know how long so I decided to go with that. While I'm here I'm going to make a confession. This is my 5th journal. Yes I said 5. I have 3 handwritten journals, one online and this would be my 5th. The other online journal I no longer write in. The first 2 handwritten journals don't get touched anymore and the 3rd still gets some attention but I'm beginning to think this will soon take its place as well. Guess we'll find out. So come on in, stay a while or long enough to see what the heck I'm writing about but be sure to kick your shoes off, grab a cold beverage and relax...

No comments: