Friday, April 23, 2010

Changing It Up

So its not that much of a difference but its a change.  My blog is still a work in progress and probably will always be that way.  That is, unless I can find something that I am just crazy about and decide to stick with it for a good while. 

I've found myself changing a lot of things up at home, with my kids, with myself and with Jeff.  We are on our way to new life and I am bound and determined to make the best of it.  I'm discovering new things about myself that I never really knew but also rediscovering things that had been buried.  Nothing really big, just little things that I have missed doing and reintroducing them into my life.  I'm not going to lie and say that I never feel overwhelmed or that I can't take on anymore but I am enjoying figuring it all out and making decisions on my own now. 

My kids are my inspiration to making it all work.  I take one look at them and know it will all be fine.  They melt all my worries away with their sweet smiles, warm hugs and sticky kisses...well at least in that moment, those worries are gone.  And I wouldn't trade that for anything   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are going better! I was worried about you...sounds like you are doing quite well. Hang in there....the best is yet to come. Hugs Aunt Cheryl