Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Coming To A Close

2011 is coming to a close in just a few short days.  It has been a better year for us.  We said good-bye to an old place and closed out the final chapter of a book that started many years ago but we also started a whole new book and said hello to a special new place.  We've made new friends and learned how to do new things.  I think I have made great progress on this journey of being a single mom, still more to learn but I am enjoying the ride.  I still get aggravated when things don't move at the pace I like them to move at, like being settled in my new house, having everything hung on the walls, storage projects complete but I am finding that it only bothers ME.  Go figure!

2011 has definitely been a better year for me and my monkeys and its ending on a good happy note with lots of sunshine in the forecast for 2012!

No comments: