Thursday, December 1, 2011

Its December already?

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble believing its really December 1st?  The time is just flying by at warp speed.  I feel like I just finished up Christmas shopping for last year and bam...its here again.  I'm also having trouble feeling Christmas this year. I usually have the Christmas music going by now but I'm just not feeling it.  In fact, when I hear a song on the radio, I switch stations and that is so NOT LIKE ME.  Maybe once I get the house decorated, presents wrapped and under the tree I'll get into it more.  I hope so because I really do love Christmas.  I honestly think it all goes back to the whole time flying by thing.   

Having said all that, I have been Christmas shopping and I would say I'm about halfway done, possibly more.  Doing pretty good, knocking some things off the list, kicking butt and taking names but still more to do. Bound and determined not to be doing any last minute shopping.  Want to enjoy my time off and not be rushing around like a mad woman.  :)

Hope you are having a beautiful first day of December.  

No comments: