Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Week - My Family

Hands down, I have THE BEST family.  I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that think they have the best family and I'm sure they do, but I think mine is awesome.  Countless times they have dropped everything and been there for me, good and bad...even the ugly.  And me for them.  That's just what we do.  We are a close knit family and I love that. I can't imagine growing up and not being close to them.  That would be so sad.  It has definitely been different since Mom passed away but we adjust and keep her close to us all the time.  She and Daddy have taught us a lot about family and its importance over the years through their actions and stories of their growing up.  I can see where that importance came from and so happy they continued the tradition with us.  So yeah...I have the best family and I am so very grateful for my family.  Could not have made it through some tough times without them and I'm equally grateful they have been there for the good times to share them with me. 

Ain't nothing better than family.  

No comments: