Thursday, April 5, 2012

Keep Smiling

More pictures to share and why I do keep smiling...

The family got together for dinner for my brother-in-law's birthday.  We were done eating and goofing around with the kids.  My niece decided to make headbands with names on them for Brady and Bella...the first is Bella's picture.  My sister was holding her hair up beside her ears....



Here is Brady's headband...



And the two little hams together...



My nephew Brandon is playing baseball again this year and asked me to come to his game the other day.  He was so awesome and happy to see me after the game.  He took a picture with me afterward.  I love this picture.  He is so sweet



And then here are the hams again, Brady and Bella...they absolutely love each other. 



Between my babies and my sister's, they keep a running smile on my face.  The occasional positive thinking on my end, great friends and family also help.  I do have a great life and I am thankful for every bit of it everyday.  The hardships make me stronger.  It make suck on the way, but I win in the end.

No comments: