Monday, April 2, 2012

Making It Clear

Let me make something clear.  I do not claim, nor have I ever claimed to be a perfect person. I've made mistakes.  I've made bad decisions.  I've had times where I didn't think things through...hence the bad decisions and mistakes.  But I've learned from those mistakes and I think they have made me a better, wiser and stronger person today.  I still have so much to learn and so much to understand.  I know that no matter where my home is with my kids there will always be gossip, there will always be stories of some poor soul who doesn't have a clue.  I can only imagine what has been said about me through the years.  Its stings.  It stings a lot.  I try my best to be a good person and I think I am. I mean no harm to anyone.  Why others find the need to hurt me is something I am still trying to figure out.  My best guess...and this comes from a dear friend of mine who I know is no traitor...those people are jealous.  Jealous so much that this is the only way they know how to hurt me and feel better about themselves to some degree.  Jealous of me?  That I will never understand.  I struggle with life just like others do on a daily basis.  No life is perfect.  No matter how beautiful, great and perfect it looks on the outside, someone is always struggling on the inside....and just maybe possibly thinking you have the perfect life.  Think about that for a moment and put yourself in someone elses shoes before you go judging and making life miserable for others.

No comments: