Saturday, March 31, 2012

5 years

Its been 5 years since we said goodbye.  5 years since I last talked to you.  5 years since we laughed together.  5 years since I got my last hug.  5 years too many.  The time may have zipped by but it still feels like you left just yesterday.  I still have moments of wanting to call you and ask you about something or times when I expect you to walk through the door at any moment.  But just as soon as I have that thought, I remember just as fast that I can't.  I know it was your time to go and that contrary to what I believe, you really did teach us everything we needed to know and that we will be just fine on our own.  Doesn't mean I like it or believe all the time that I can't make it without you here, but I do believe that you are continually guiding me and still teaching me every day.  I miss you like crazy Momma and love you forever.

No comments: