Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Is On The Horizon

Spring is in the air.  I've noticed the last few mornings on my drive in that things are starting to go green.  I always find it refreshing to watch it all come to life again.  There is a house I pass every morning on the way to work.  I've always loved this house.  It sits on a couple of acres and has open pastures all around it.  Every Spring the pasture on one side covers itself in these yellow flowers.  It is so beautiful.  Its been nasty misty weather this week so I haven't stopped to take a picture of this gorgeousness...but when the sun comes out I will have to stop and try to capture the beauty of it.  Its almost a breathless sight.  In the middle of all the remains of a dreary winter is this beautiful splash of color and life.

A good reminder if you ask me.      

No comments: