Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Creepers In My Head

Just some things that are creeping around in my head...

My daughter's ears. Checkup today revealed she has a lot of fluid in her ears resulting in 30% hearing loss in both ears.  You wouldn't know it.  Go back in three months to check fluid.  If its not any better, she'll get medicine or we'll do tubes again.  My poor girl.

How a 13 year boy can be a bottomless pit.  When I see the amounts of food this child is eating, I think he has got to be full, stuffed or miserable...but he is not.  Instead he finds something else to eat.  Amazes me.

Flowers for my flowerbeds at the house. I'm so ready to get outside and plant some things. Also want to make a new bed in the back forty. Lots of ideas for my yard. Can't wait to see it all come together.

Why/how I am continually slap upside the head with stuff I didn't know.  Mind boggling, dumbfounded stuff.  Why these people continually do this to me and why I continually allow them and others to hurt me is something I'm still trying to understand.  When is it that I will learn my lesson?  I'm not one to just walk away when things get tough.  I fight.  I adjust.  I cope.  Maybe not always in the best way or the most graceful way but I handle it.  Do I tolerate too much?  Maybe.  But I don't see what walking away or turning my back on someone would accomplish either.  Guess I'm just that person and because of that, the above will continue to happen.  Thinking I also just answered my own question. 

What kind of mower should I get?  What do I need?  I looked online to get ideas and there were too many to choose from.  Its ridiculous.  I want to go to the store armed with information so the guys selling them don't try to sell me something I don't need.  At that moment, I didn't like being a single mom having to pick a mower out.  So I'm having to ask my daddy and brother for some help.  (Don't like doing that)

I want to cover my back patio.  There are no gutters on my house so when its rains, water pours off the roof and splashes all over the door frames.  Not good for the wood, will eventually rot it out.  So I either need to get gutters or I need to put up a cover.  I prefer the cover but it may have to be gutters for now.  Need them in the front as well. Portion by the front door that gets hammered by water coming off the roof.  Would love to have one of those decorative container thingies that catches the rain water so you can reuse it to water your plants, etc. Always liked those.

Miscellaneous other things swarming through my head as well...list on the frig of things that need to be done around the house, tools, Cutter, laundry, grout, groceries, meals, softball, grades, money, bills, vacations....I could keep going.  It probably looks like the matrix in my head with all the stuff that creeps through.  :) 

Hope you are having a great February 29th. 

No comments: