Thursday, February 9, 2012

Official Teenager In My House

GASP!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this handsome young man is a teenager. 
 

Where in the heck has the time gone?!?  I guarantee you it happened when I blinked...and I try so very hard not to blink.  This sweet boy young man took his sweet time arriving 13 years ago.  We were talking about it last night...he told me I had made such a good home for him in my belly he didn't want to leave.  So sweet. And he really is a sweet kid.  A good kid.  He's an awesome big brother and pretty cool friend to have.  His heart is so big and full of love, couldn't ask for someone for caring.  He loves to play golf, shoot the hoops, toss a football, play Xbox, shoot his gun, fish and is learning about paintball thanks to his buds Jordan and McGwire.  He is a crafty little stinker and loves to learn how to do new things.  His taste in foods is starting to come around and I see him willing to try more new things.  Again, at his own pace, but he gives it a whirl every now and then.  Loves to BBQ with his Uncle Tony and cook in the kitchen...whittle wood with Uncle Mike and dig in the garden with his cousins.  And he STILL calls me mommy, gives me hugs and kisses when I need them most and will snuggle with me from time to time.

I really do love this kid more than my luggage!

No comments: