Friday, September 7, 2012

Football Time in Texas

 
Um yes, this would be ME...
 
 
Nothing makes me happier (well maybe some things ;)) than the start of football season and that also means LONGHORN FOOTBALL!!  Ok well, when I get to watch them that is...thanks Longhorn Network and Dish Network for nothing.  Have found some really cute things on Pinterest related to my beloved Longhorns...
 
Aren't these beautiful?  I have never seen anything like it before...gorgeous!
 
 
 
I love, love, love this game day dress!  My sweet cousin Sharla makes these dresses.  This is not one of hers but I guarantee you if I sent her this picture, she could do it.  I would love to have a dress for the Longhorns and my beloved hometown Wildcats.  :)
 
 
 
Love the crown...
 
 
 
But I think I like this one even better....
 
 
 
Headed to Needville this evening to catch some Jays football.  Its Parent's Night and I haven't missed this night the last two years.  JT's senior year and I know my cousin is beaming with pride for her son.  Hard to believe he's a senior.  Again, I must have blinked.
 
Hate that I'm missing the first home game for our Wildcats, especially since we're playing those people from Clute.  Oh well...brother is going and said he would keep me posted on the game.  Next Friday we're at home again and I definitely plan on catching that game.  Can't wait to get my purple on!  Side note...my kids will be with their dad next weekend....hmmmm, what kind of trouble do you think I can get into?  Hee hee....
 
Have a good one!
 
 
 
   

No comments: