Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday After Labor Day

I'm standing outside the dentist office trying to thaw out and wake up. Bella is having some work done today. They had to put her under IV sedation. My eyes feel like they pricked me with that little margarita cocktail they gave her to put her to sleep. Allergies giving me fits this morning so I took something. Bad idea. Not sure what's worse...the sneezing fits, itchy watery eyes and runny nose or fighting to stay awake? They will have her about an hour and a half. She's been back for almost an hour now.

Did you know that we are officially in September now? I look forward to it every year. Now we just need the cool fronts to start making their journeys across the states and stay strong enough to push through Texas! I'm so over the hot weather.

Well I guess I'll go back inside with Daddy and freeze some more. I could so lay down and take a nap right about now. 

Have a good one.

No comments: