Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Look out 7th grade, here comes Christopher Michael and his amazing side kick Isabella Marie...

 
Of course Bella isn't really going to school but we do call daycare "school" sometimes.  All went well this morning. The most aggravating part was sitting in line to drop Chris off at school.  The traffic will subside after this first week but man it was horrible this morning.  Good thing there was no rush. 
 
Since I have this new app on my phone to do picture collages, I thought it might be fun to see pictures from the first day of school from the past 4 years...
 
 
Look at how my babies have grown!  I love them all but I think the very first one is my favorite :).  In just a couple more years, Miss Bella will be starting kindergarten (sniff, sniff) and Chris will be starting high school (gasp).  Babies are growing fast and I'm still trying not to blink and miss it. 
 
Have a good first day back!
 

No comments: