Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reason to Smile

I'm still here...still sad, still struggling but still kicking.  I miss sharing everything...its so hard to not pick up the phone when something happens.  But I'm doing it...and it will get easier.  Heartache sucks. 

I do have these cuties to make me smile.  They always help momma keep her head above water...



Chris with his new long board, created and made especially for him. 



Chris swimming at Camp Ben while in Austin...doesn't he look much older in this picture?



The princess...such a ham.



Too cool...



My new disguise I'm considering, what do you think?



About a week ago, my sister had a rare night out so we went to the local hang out.  We always have fun together.  Brother joined us a little later.  There was a VIP table next to us. We snagged their sign and took some pictures with it.  Can you tell I have a new app on my phone where I can do collages with pictures?  I love messing with it. 



My friend Alec joined us that night.  He is a great friend and protector.  Always watching out for me. Reminds me a lot of my brother...sometimes too protective I think.  :)



One of these days, I am going to break down and buy this sign for my house.  I love it. 
 


I saw this on Pinterest the other day and loved it.... 


I'm leaving you with this picture my son took of me and Bella this morning.  While I still think she favors her daddy, I can see some of me in her.  Makes me smile.

 


No comments: