Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Change

Change is all around me, especially at work.  I will admit, I don't like change.  Well I don't like big changes and often times don't handle it well.  I don't feel like I am handling the change at work well at all.  My job responsibilities are being switched around.  16 years of molding what I do is being tossed aside and I'm told "for the time being" to do something else.  I'm a team player and I have no problem helping another department out but what I've been doing is being stripped away from me and that, I don't like.  There are so many questions regarding my current responsibilities, questions that I hope the new guy will sit down and take the time to discuss with me.  For now, its business as usual and I will keep trucking along.  But I'm not going to lie...I sure need to remember everything my momma taught me about minding my p's and q's and Lord, please help me to remember my grace.    

No comments: