Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winery Texas Style

I'm back from a much needed girls weekend.  We laughed, we cried (happy and sad tears), we ate, we drank, we shopped, we walked, we sang and we drank some more.  We had the best time and can't wait to do it again.  We went to two different wineries, both were absolutely gorgeous but the view at the first place was amazing!  We also had the honor of witnessing two weddings at both places.  The first one was the best...sunset wedding.  Oh my goodness, you couldn't get any more beautiful. 

We snapped this picture at the Driftwood Estate Winery.  Just as the bride was about to walk to her groom...the sun peaked out.  And look at that Texas hill country...GORGEOUS! 

 
 
Of course the girls had to get in some pictures...
Cassie, Lindsey, Marilee, Me
 


 
 
And the next winery...the Duchman Family Winery
 

 
 
After we left the wineries, we drove back to Gruene for dinner at the Gruene River Grille.  Delish!!  We stopped at a couple shops to pick up some goodies for my kids (Christmas gifts) and goodies Lindsey's hubby.  I love Gruene, its one of my favorite places to visit.  I keep saying I'm moving there...and one of these days I just might, LOL!!  I took this picture as we were coming out of one of the shops.  Beautiful pic I think...
 
 
 
That about wraps up my pics for this trip.  As I said, it was a much needed trip with the girls.  Nothing better than girlfriend therapy over wine, food, laughs and tears.  Another BIG trip coming up this weekend.  Look out New Orleans I'm coming your way!! 
 
Y'all have a good one!
 
P.S.  I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving already.  Man, time is flying! 

No comments: