Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Callin' Baton Rouge

You read that right.  This girl right here will be callin' Baton Rouge May 23rd to see my man, Mr. George Strait.  I am so excited.  I kept trying to tell myself that I would be fine if I didn't see him on his Cowboy Rides Away tour, but I also know that's just a big fat lie.  I have to see him one last time or I will kick myself pretty damn hard for missing out.  So honey and I are headed to Lousiana to see my favorite award-winning singing Texas cowboy...King George. 

Do you think Norma sighs every time he walks into a room?  I would.  I mean seriously...he's a Longhorn fan AND a Cowboys fan.  He plays the guitar, rides a damn horse, ropes and wears a cowboy hat like nobody else.  Let's not even get started with those Wranglers. HAVE MERCY!!

I mean...who wouldn't want to see this...











 
 
Dear God...I'm a total bucket of mush right now. 
Absolutely love this man...
 
 
Sigh...
 
You're welcome!!
 
Yep, I'm giddy..........
 
 
 
 

No comments: