Monday, April 14, 2014

My Everything

These two nuggets are my world...my everything.  I can't imagine my life without them.  I am so blessed and incredibly lucky to have been chosen to be their momma.  They may drive me nuts to the brink of insanity at times but I wouldn't change a thing. 

My handsome son...took this as he was walking towards me.  Damn, when did he grow up?


 
My precious daughter...its no secret I was absolutely terrified of having a girl but I am so very glad God decided otherwise.  Girl days are so much fun. 

Can you tell what a proud momma I am? I have been told you can see how happy I am with my children.  I believe it.  They can always make me smile and make a bad day go away.  Its magic.


Yep, I am one blessed momma.  Love these babies more than anything...even an ice cold Dr. Pepper on the rocks, with a straw, slightly stirred...and if it has Sonic or Bucees ice, even better!

Y'all have a good one!

No comments: