Monday, May 19, 2014

A Dress A Day In May

I'm trying to participate in DADIM again this year, but I really suck at it this go round.  I picked up on the fifth day and here are my pictures for what was my first week...
 
Day 5
Dress:  Kohls
Cardigan:  The Limited
Shoes:  Dillards

Day 6
Dress:  Kohls
Cardigan:  Back of the closet
Sandals:  Clearance rack at Target

 Day 7
Dress:  Kohls (I see a pattern here)
Cardigan:  Target (another pattern)
Sandals:  Same from the day before
Necklace:  A precious Mother's Day gift from my Christopher when he was just  a little boy. 


Day 8
Dress:  Target
Shrug:  Back of the closet
Shoes:  Dillards
Necklace:  Jewely box - Ha!   (I really don't remember)
 
All of these photos are courtesy of my co-worker Darlene.  She's quite bitchy in photographer mode.  I told her I didn't know if I could work with her anymore. She in turn said she couldn't work with snobby, out of control models. Do I look out of control?  LOL  Seriously, we have fun trying to come up with something different than the same ole pose everyday.  Some days I'm like, just take the dang picture.  Wearing the dress is easy, taking pictures is the hard part.  I take that back...remembering where I got everything is the hard part!  My memory is failing me more every day.   
 
Anyway, that was it for my first week.  No dresses on the weekends and I only made 2 dress appearances last week and didn't take pictures either time. I told you I suck at it this year.  I'm off to a good start this week and hoping to keep it up.  Hey, I'm trying :).
 
Y'all have a good one and behave yourself!
 

No comments: