Thursday, June 5, 2014

DADIM

I'm not even sure this is worth a post but I'll go with it anyway.  I told you that I sucked at DADIM this year...and I wasn't kidding.  Here's the only other week I took pictures.  The last week of May I was on vacation at home so I pretty much wore jammies all day or was in comfy shorts and tees. 

Here's my 3rd week...

Day 19
Dress:  Sunny Hearts
Jacket:  Maurices
Shoes:  Macy's
Necklace: Jewelry box!


Day 20
Outfit:  All from the back of the closet.   
Shoes:  Dillards (you've seen those in the previous weeks)
Necklace:  Off a girl's neck!!  
I really did buy the necklace I'm wearing off the neck of another girl. 
I complimented her on it (at a garage sale) and she offered to sell it to me so I bought it!! 
Its one of my favorite pieces.  
 
 
Day 21
Dress:  Dillards
Shirt:  Back of the closet
Shoes:  JCP
Bella's outfit:  Back of the closet


Day 22
Dress:  Kohls
Same dress as Day 7 but with the necklace from Day 19. 
This picture was taken that night at a birthday dinner for my dear friend Heather (left). Her niece Brittany is to the right of me.  We were a sweet little restaurant called Grape Taste. 
 
And that does it for this year's season of DADIM.  Hopefully I'll do better next year.  That's my goal anyway.
 
Y'all have a good one!
 

No comments: