Monday, September 15, 2014

Cutest Kids Ever & Taco Soup



I just love these kids...and they are all mine!  :)
Happy Momma here....


The slight change in temps had me craving taco soup last night so I indulged...


It was sooo good.  Plenty of leftovers for lunch today with the girls at work. 

Here's the recipe if you don't have it...super, super easy!!

1 lb. hamburger meat
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet dry ranch dressing
2 cans pinto beans w/ liquid
1 can kidney beans (drained)
1 can corn w/ liquid (I used Hominy this time)
2 cans Rotel or 1 can Rotel and 1 can diced tomatoes

Brown hamburger meat and drain.  Add all ingredients and cook until boiling or cook in the crockpot.

I always serve mine up with Fritos, avocado and grated cheese.  So delicious!

Y'all enjoy and have a great week!




No comments: