Thursday, September 4, 2014

Panic

One of the girls at work today mentioned that there are only 18 Fridays left until Christmas. 18 Fridays people!  When you say it like that, it sends me into total panic mode.  I have to start shopping. No seriously, I need to start shopping.  I have a two ideas for two very sweet boys that have come into my life this year by the names of Cameron and Aiden but have I started?  Heck no.  Have I looked?  Heck no.  So yes, panic mode.  Ironically, I did make one purchase today that will be a gift.  A November birthday gift.  Does that count?

I must start shopping, or my kids and others will have nothing under the tree.  Nothing.

On a much happier note....I am planning to pull out all my Fall decor this weekend and decorate my home.  Ready for some coziness inside even though it is still very much hot outside here in Southeast Texas.  Boo Hiss! I'm totally ready for this...



But not Christmas in 18 Fridays....


No comments: