Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween



I'm wishing I was at home baking sweet treats and putting up more decorations for all the little goblins this evening, but I'm not.  I'm slaving away at work...well NOT at this moment.  Haha!

Isn't my girl the cutest...


I say, "let me take your picture" and she assumes this position and smiles.  My goodness she is beautiful.  

Love this girl so much!



I saw these pictures on FB...

LOVE it!!  Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is really right around the corner.  Time flies entirely too fast!!


This is the picture Nordstrom posted...fitting isn't it? Love me some shoes!



And I saw this one on Pinterest and HAD to have it to.  I'm the weird dorky girl who says, "Isn't it a BOOtiful day?" and "I hope you have a SPOOKtacular Halloween!"  So when I saw this...I was all over it.  I'm totally gonna send it to honey cuz he already thinks I'm a dork.   


Yep, that's totally me!  Hope y'all have a great Halloween!!!


No comments: