Monday, January 19, 2015

An Extra Day

The kids and I, along with many others, get an extra day home today.  I love 3 day weekends. I had to keep telling myself last night that I didn't have to get up in the morning because by Sunday evenings, my body starts going into rejection mode screaming "nooooo, I don't want to go back to work tomorrow!!!" so I loved reminding myself I had an extra day.

No big plans for us, just hanging out at home. I might decorate with the normal year round decor but I've been enjoying the clean blank space, I'm just not ready to change it just yet.  Every year when we put Christmas up, the space looks so much bigger. This year was no different.  There are some things I'm wanting to change up so maybe that's part of my hesitation in putting everything back together so quickly.  There are also the things that need to be hung up somewhere. Things that have needed a place since we've moved. Sad huh.  It's a decision that I can't make. I change my mind often about where I want them so I don't hang them. I need to just do it. 

Other than decor decisions, my only other decisions today involve dinner and how many loads of laundry I want to tackle. Ha!

Guess I had better get moving, but first I'm going to enjoy a few more minutes of snuggle time with my sweet girl. 

No comments: