Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy Birthday To My Sunshine

What a better way to kick off my first post of the new year than with a Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!  I cannot even believe she is six years old today.  I mean this picture was just taken yesterday....



Yet, here she is just this morning, my princess ready for school....



Ugh...can she get any more beautiful?  And she's mine!  How did I get so lucky?  She truly is my sunshine and such a caring, sweet girl. She is really blossoming in Kindergarten and getting so incredibly smart and still my little fashion diva as you can tell. Pink and purple are still her favorite colors and I'm pretty sure no one else owns a collection of glipgloss (lipgloss) as extensive as my daughter's.  Seriously y'all, its crazy how much lipgloss she has and still wants!!  Big hair bows, headbands, clips and small stuff animals are her next biggest collections with clothes and shoes not far behind. My girl LOVES to sing and dance and will belt it out with the best of 'em. I don't think she ever left the dance floor New Year's Day at Kristian and Levi's wedding.  It was awesome.  I love this girl more than anything else in the world along with her brothers.  I cannot imagine what my life would be like now if I didn't have this ray of sunshine to brighten my day.  She truly has made my heart smile again.  I love you Toot Marie Prissy Britches!!

   


No comments: