Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy Birthday To My Monkey!

Holy Wow!! My son is 16 years old today.  When did that happen?  How did that happen?

God help me...by Wednesday he will be eligible to go take his driving test.  Big sigh....

I'm so not ready for this.  I want to go back to when he was a baby and just hold him.

Lordy, this child is testing me every day.  We are still struggling with him being "lazy" in school.  I don't even want to say that we have seen a little improvement because I might jinx things but I guess its too late now.  On the flip side of the tests he gives me, his heart is one of the biggest ones I know.  He is the sweetest, most caring 16 year old I know, and his Momma's biggest protector.  He can be so funny and quick-witted at times, but also have those silly blonde moments too.  I love it when he does because he will squint that eye and say "wait, what?"  Its awesome.

I love this kid so very much and will be saying 200x the prayers I normally say once he starts driving on his own.  He's not a bad driver guys, I am just a HUGE worrier...of everything and then some.

My monkey took this picture this morning going to school...


And then before he got out of the car....we took this one...


Isn't he handsome (me gushing)....

I love me some Christopher Michael...aka Monkey :)




No comments: