Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Four Things

I'm taking a cue from Natasha over at Hello Happiness and spilling some things about myself. Things you may already know but just in case you don't or I have some new readers, here you go...


Four Nicknames
Missy, Mis, Michelob, Mimi

Four Jobs I've Had
Movie Sales Clerk, Data Entry Clerk, Receptionist, Executive Assistant

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
Rocky, Fried Green Tomatoes, Forrest Gump, Rudy
(more appropriately for me would be, four movies I haven't watched more than once)

Four Things In My Purse
Chapstick, Gum, Koozie, Wallet

Four Books I Would Recommend
Big Mama's books, Pioneer Woman Cookbooks, Home Cooking w/ Trisha Yearwood, Popp Family Cookbook
(I realize that's more than 4 but I love them all)

Four Cars I've Driven
Isuzu Rodeo, Toyota Camry, Nissan Murano, Ford Explorer

Four Places I've Visited
Cozumel, Chattanooga, TN, Jacksonville, FL, New Orleans

Four Places to Visit on my Bucket List
Tuscany, Oregon, Hawaii, WDC
(the more appropriate answer would be the entire USA)

Four of My Favorite Foods 
Mom's Spaghetti, Chicken Noodle Soup, Fried Okra, Grilled Chicken

Four TV Shows I Watch
Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, Blue Bloods, Cedar Cove

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
Vacation, Cooking & Trying New Recipes, Spending More Time with my Honey, my Garden




No comments: