Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Cheers Bella & Tony

The week before school started Bella was in a 3-day mini cheer camp at the high school.  The last part of the camp was performing Two Bits before the first home football game last Friday.  I thought it was pretty cool because the game was against our biggest rival-Brazoswood.  However...after 6 years, we lost to our rival in the last 4 seconds of the game with a field goal.  Ugh.  Don't even want to think about it really so I will share my pictures of the cutest 6 year old cheerleader I know in Angleton.

She really did good this year. You almost can't see her from where we were standing. This was the best her dad could get with his camera.  Our angle was bad.  She was behind the cheerleader in all of the pictures I took.  


That was her waving for me to come get her after they were done.  

Posing for pictures

I just want to kiss her face...

Our mommy-daughter picture afterward.  Always a must :)

She was loving on me during the football game.  Couldn't resist another picture.  Love this girl!



By the way...today is the 2nd day of September so guess what that means?1?  It means today is my brother's birthday!!  He turns a very young 51 today.  We're all getting together this evening for a birthday dinner at Giovanni's which will be so fun and so delicious.  

Hey...y'all have a great hump day & Happy Birthday Brother!!!

  

No comments: