Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy 3rd of July

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Today is a good day and its a Monday!!  LOL!!

Nothing significant going on, I'm just in a decent place.  I feel good today and I'm happy.  This is huge for me because I feel like I have been in a funk for a long time now.  

Me and my sweet girl one morning last week.  She almost always gets up before I leave for work to see me off.  She says, I just need to see you and hug you before you leave.  #ohmymeltingheart


 We are down to less than a week before my vacation begins and I cannot wait.  I'm ready to chill out and relax for a glorious 12 days.  We will hit the beach for a week with the family and then shift to the river for a few days.  My vacation begins this Friday at 5:00 p.m.

I've pulled out most of my red, white and blue decor.  I did snap a picture of this area that welcomes you when you enter our home.  Remember those magnolias from Canton?  Those are it in my watering can.  I picked up Uncle Sam on clearance at Hobby Lobby last year. I had seen him early on but didn't want to spend the money.  Deanna, Kristian and I ran to the Hobby Lobby in San Marcos last summer when we went to the river.  There he was for only $7.  Couldn't pass that up.  My Family, Friends, Freedom sign is a few years old. I think I got that at Kohls but I'm not certain.


My children ended up spending the weekend with me.  Christopher had to work Friday and Sunday. He is a cook at the Chili's in town. So proud of him.  He is enjoying it, although he would rather not make salads.  hahaha!  Bella and I went to hang out with my friend Lauren from work Saturday evening.  We went up to the fairgrounds and watched fireworks.  They were awesome.  We sat with Lauren's brother-in-law, sister-in-law and their boys.



Bring on the fireworks!


Sunday, Bella and I went to pick up a few groceries but first we made a drink stop at Sonic.  She found her sunglasses in the car and had me take her picture.


And yes, that is a blanket on her.  I may have had the A/C blowing really cold in the car.  ha!


This is a little cross stitch project I've been working on since last weekend.  Bella loves flamingos.  She found this one and asked me to make it for her.  Its coming along.  

That's about it for us.  Mommy has been working every day and the kids have been chilling at home.  Lucky kids.  When Chris has to work, Bella stays with my sister or daddy.  They have been kind enough to help me out with her this summer so I can have a break from daycare costs which has been wonderful.  

Hopefully we will get off work early today to begin our July 4th holiday.  I will be off tomorrow but back to work Wednesday for a short 3 days and then.....VACATION!!  I may have previously mentioned that but I wanted to make sure y'all didn't miss it.  :)  

Have a great week!!



No comments: