Friday, December 15, 2017

I’m Still Here...Sort Of

Hello my friends! It’s been a while since you’ve heard from me. I will tell you part of the problem is I have been locked out of my blogger account on my computer. I can’t remember my password and the series of stupid questions they ask like “when did you set up this account” isn’t allowing me back into my account . I don’t understand why they can’t just send a link to reset my password. That makes sense to me but apparently that is too easy and they are trying to protect my account. Horse hockey is what it is to me.   I can still access my account on my phone but if I log out, I’m done. So I am being very careful to not do that because I don’t want to lose all of this. I have set up a new email address but it still won’t let me access this blog. I’m at a loss. I don’t really want to start a new blog but I may have to. I am hoping when I see my cousin Caryn at Christmas, she might be able to help me or at the very least help me link this blog to a new one if I have to go that route. One thing I know for sure is my memory on passwords isn’t as great as before so I will be writing everything down! The other downside to using my phone to post is not being able to upload pictures. I can never get it to work which is a total bummer.

Other than my blogging world having issues, everything is great. I’m still trying to finish up Christmas shopping but I only have a few things. Hank the elf is back but he’s pretty tame this year. He’s just been moving from place to place watching everyone. The biggest challenge has been the notes Bella will leave for him. She has done that a few times and not said anything. Luckily I have found them in the morning before she gets up. Sneaky kid! Chris has been the one moving Hank because he can sneak around easier than me. Bella still sleeps with me. He’s done a great job too!

I guess that’s all I have for now. If y’all have any suggestions on accceasign my blog, please let me know. Y’all have a great weekend!!

No comments: