Friday, May 15, 2009

I Love Fridays

Friday is my favorite day of the week. Its the end of what sometimes can be an awfully long & stressful week. Its the start to the weekend...for me anyways. Think about it. Fridays are typically an easy day at work. Even if you have a lot going on, you have a skip in your step because its Friday. And if you're off on Friday (like I am today) and have appointments or running around to do, you still have a skip in your step or a smile on your face...because its Friday! Fridays are football games in the Fall, Friday Night Lights on tv, dinner with your family, the feeling of "I made it", TGIF!, the start to a long weekend, Canton bound day and sleeping in days. Fridays are just all that AND a box of chocolates!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Box of chocolates! I love it (and Fridays).