Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Daughter




I am going to make another admission. I was terrified when I found out I was having a girl. After having two boys, what was I going to do with a girl? However, as my pregnancy progressed I grew more in love with the thought of having a girl...and now that she's here, I am thrilled to have a daughter. I have been having so much fun with her. A different kind of fun than I did with my boys. A girly kind of fun. I can't take enough pictures of her. She is just so sweet, so beautiful and so dang cute! Okay, okay I know I'm her Mommy but she is one beautiful little girl. I love watching her sleep, I love watching her eat, I love watching her play. I just love her. I thank God (and my Mom) every day for bringing her to me. Isabella Marie is truly a miracle in my eyes.








No comments: