Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Man Is Back!

KING GEORGE IS COMING TO RELIANT STADIUM IN HOUSTON!!!!!!!! I have been on a high all day today! George Strait is coming back to Houston for all the ladies to swoon August 8th. Big long sigh as I gaze up and dream about those Wranglers, that Stetson, that awesome voice....sigh again....ah yes King George is most definitely...huh....what, oh excuse me while I come back to reality here. Annnnyway, yep George Strait at Reliant August 8th. I hopefully will be there swooning and singing every song from my heart...and George will look at me, smile and tip his hat like he always does and then he will thank me for being there to support him and invite me to have a beer with him and the band....Dang it...there I go again! Okay...I'm off to bed where I can dream about this in my sleep. Psst...did I mention George Strait is coming back to Houston?

No comments: