Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Isabella Marie

Yes, really...its my baby girl's first birthday today!  This past year has zipped by.  I feel like we were just bringing Miss Bella home from the hospital and getting adjusted to having a little one again.  At times it feels as if I blinked and boom, she was two months older than she was before I blinked.  Time is flying but I am proud to say that I have taken in all the moments with her.  There have been times things were let go of so I could just hold my girl or rock her to sleep or just sit and play with her on the floor.  I took my own advice and was reminded by my friends to breathe in every moment, to savor every minute...because you only get those moments once and before you know it...your newborn baby is a year old!  We are putting off her party to the end of the month because Jeff is working every weekend until then and of course we want her Daddy to be here for her party.  Christopher wanted to take his sister to Build A Bear Workshop today to get her something.  Since Jeff was working nights, we waited for him to get up so he could have some time with Bella before we headed out.  Miss Bella didn't really know what was going on and wasn't into the whole build-a-bear thing so Chris did all the work for her.  We decided she needed a puppy (instead of a bear) and chose a dalmatian for her.  Maybe if she'll let me...I'll get a picture of her with Val (her dalmatian) tomorrow.  She was very good today but still a Mommy's girl so I didn't get the pictures I wanted to get.  After getting her puppy, we had a late lunch at Chick-fil-a (yummy), stopped by a couple stores before heading home.  We were here a short while before going to Nick's birthday party.  By the time we got home, she was tired and ready to go to bed. Jeff is working nights still and Chris is staying at another friend's house so I took these pictures while Bella was snuggling with me.  I love them...

The first picture I took wasn't focused but it was so sweet...no mean mugging going on...this one was next and as you can tell, she was mean mugging the camera.



Oh how I love snuggling with my girl....




More of my cutie patootie....




And one more of us....



Happy 1st Birthday my sweet, sweet girl.  Mommy loves you so very much.  I'm so happy to have you.  Love, hugs and kisses from me to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them all...we are planning on coming if the house doesn't fall down. Love Aunt Cheryl