Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two People

There are two people who are my everything these days.  Two people who make me smile when I need it most and give the best hugs at just the right time.  Two people that can lift me up when I feel like I am at my lowest point, when I feel can't go on anymore, when I feel that everything has been taken from me and I have nothing left to give.  Two people that remind me of why I fight everyday and who help me remember my grace.  Two people who I love with everything I have and would do anything for.  These people are two of the three sweetest gifts God has blessed me with. 

Sweetest gift #1...



Sweetest gift #2



Sometimes I wonder why God picked me to have such sweet kids...but I am thankful he did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet. Time takes them away so quickly that you blink and say where did my babies go.