Thursday, December 30, 2010

Leaving It Behind

I have been having a really tough time lately. So much negativity from people, so many things said that shouldn't even be spoken by others but it is...and it makes my spirit sad. And my spirit was really good, but its been shaken again and it makes more piss and vinegar rear its ugly head.  I have only tomorrow left in this blasted year.  A year that was filled with so much disappointment, sadness, truth, loneliness, loss and survival...and those are only a few of the highlights. I'm ready to leave all the piss and vinegar in 2010 and start fresh in 2011.  No looking back, only forward.

I talk all the time how my children get me through my rough patches but I have to tell you,  I have some of the best family and friends in my life as well.  And to all of you, I thank you for all your love, support and encouragement. Without you I would not have been able to get through some of my darkest days.

No comments: