Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Its COLD!!

For the first time in a long time I actually drove all the way to work with my wool coat on.  I usually don't like driving with my coat on because it gets so hot, but not today.  I think the highest my Weather Bug made it to today was 31.  More cold is predicted for tomorrow along with rain/sleet AND a chance of snow on Friday.  I'm not gonna lie....I'm super excited about this. The kids are getting out of school early tomorrow so they can get home safely before the nasty weather hits.  Friday is still up in the air but I have a feeling they'll be staying home.  I'm off Friday so it'll work out great. There are rumors floating around that Friday is setting up to be just like the snow we got back in 2004 at Christmas.  That would be super awesome if it snows like that.  Here's a picture from then...


If it does snow I will most definitely call my friend Amye (soon to be cousin) because we always call each other when it snows--I say that like it happens so often! If its a significant snowfall, I will make a snow angel because I didn't in 2004.  I will have a snowball fight with my children.  I will attempt to make a snowman (again). I will play in the falling snow. I will catch it on my tongue.  I will close my eyes and feel it fall on my face and I will laugh and giggle like a kid again. 

So yes, I'm just a little excited thinking about the possibility.  :)

No comments: