Monday, August 22, 2011

1st Day of School 2011



Yep...that's my boy right there...Christopher Michael on his first day of 6th grade.  Gosh he looks so grown-up.  But not too grown-up or embarrassed to give his momma sugars before getting out of the car.  It was either that or I was going to hang out the window hollering at him.  He chose the latter.  I did have to remind him that you're never too grown-up to give your momma sugar.  A little something Miss Cindy taught him years ago when she kept him.  I'm glad it has stuck for the most part because I love getting sugars from my babies.  

Miss Isabella Marie would not take pictures this morning but I took this one just last week while she was eating her jelly beans.  When did the baby go away?  And look how long her hair is getting!  Good gracious!

 
  I love my kids and I hope they have an awesome school year!

1 comment:

Soph said...

Those babies sure are getting big!!! And Chris looks so handsome. And well Ms Bella is growing and growing way too fast and such a cutie patuttie!!!