Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moving Along

I can hardly believe its time for school to start up once again.  Christopher will be at AJH this year...which is the new junior high and also the school I attended high school at.  He's not at all crazy about going back to school already but he's a little pumped about going to mom's old high school.  Lots of memories at that school for me. 

Christopher and I finished up school shopping for him on Monday.  One stop shop.  I think he and I both enjoyed that.  Might have cost me a little more money but it was worth it not to have to go to several different stores and drag the boy everywhere.  He agreed.  He's definitely grown over the summer.  Turning into a young man right before my eyes.  I keep trying not to blink but the time keeps flying by.

House is moving along and everything is falling into place.  I will share a pic with you soon enough...its not mine yet.  :)   

No comments: