Friday, September 9, 2011

Here For A Good Time


I ain't here for a long time
I'm here for a good time
So bring on the sunshine
To hell with the red wine
Pour me some moonshine

King George has done it again!  Picked up his new cd this week and let me tell you, its so dang good.  No..its AWESOME!!  The man just keeps better and better. 

Should be grateful the cd player in my car is still broke because I would probably be two-stepping down the highway..lol!!  Yep, I feel the need to go dancin' now...gonna have to make that happen.  The itch is pretty strong, thanks George! And thanks for the gorgeous pictures inside the cd...gosh I could just stare at them forever--yes, yes I'm drooling. Do you think Norma knows how lucky she is? 

Love ya George!!  Thanks again for making my day!

No comments: