Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Wedding

My BFF's son Andy was married last weekend. It was by far one of the most beautiful and romantic weddings I have ever been to.  There were candles, perfect lighting, gorgeous flowers, beautiful music and so much  more.  Andy and Lindsey were nervous but excited...there were tears but happy tears.  And there were pictures, lots and lots of pictures...that I didn't take.  Had my camera but didn't take it to the wedding. Decided my phone, lipstick, lip gloss and gum were far more important to carry in my little purse.  So no pictures were taken except the snapshots in my head.  And there are some REALLY good ones.  Good times, good times.

My BFF's daughter Cassie took this picture of Marilee (BFF) and I before the wedding.  Look at that proud momma...she was gorgeous!! 


When I arrived at the hotel Saturday my nerves were shot from all the traffic in Houston. I proclaimed then that I was definitely NOT a city girl. of course we've known this for a while but it was reaffirmed that day.  My dear friend had a cold beverage waiting for me when I made it to the bride's suite where all the girls had gathered.  Now that's a friend!  After I calmed my nerves and got some food in me, the good times started and carried on through Sunday morning when we left.  We had so much fun...my job was to keep things light, fun and as stress-free as possible.  I think I succeeded...at least that's what they tell me.  :)

Congrats to Andy and Lindsey!!

P.S. If I come across a picture of the bride and groom, I'll share it with you.

No comments: