Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Still Here

Barely hanging on at times, but still here and kicking.  Rough week.  Wednesday was downright horrible.  Just a lot of life hitting me all at once...and then some, so I crumbled. I crumbled bad.  I'll spare you from all the details but it was one of those days where I couldn't find the silver lining, couldn't find the positive that I always try so hard to do.  Wasn't happening Wednesday (that's a good title for something I think).  Thursday was a wee-bit better.  Today is Friday and I'm so very glad its Friday.  Still not my chipper happy self because life is still pulling me down but I am hoping by Monday (giving myself the weekend), things will be looking up again.  I hope you've had a much better week and have a fun weekend planned.  I'm going to lounge by the pool all weekend.  Wait...I don't have a pool!  Dadgumit!  I could get a little plastic pool for Miss Isabella and lounge by it.  Yeah no... not working for me either. 

Have a good one!

No comments: