Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day & Then Some

Mother's Day was especially hard for me this year.  I can't put my finger on what triggered my downward spiral into the bucket of neverending tears yesterday but I do know it was a combination of Jace, Mom and feeling very lost and alone.  Yes I had my kids and they have saved me more times than I can count but yesterday it wasn't happening.  No matter what I did, I couldn't climb out of the bucket.  I'm not going to talk anymore about this because I have finally stopped crying and tearing up thinking about it.  It just wasn't my best day. 

Highlights from the day...pictures with my kids. Well that and all the fresh vegetables from my brother's garden :). 

I'm good at fake smiling and trying to mask what's breaking apart on the inside...



And this one...well it makes my heart leap when I look at it...by far my favorite picture of these two monkeys...


I got a phone call today from one of my blog fans...i.e.."stalker" who wanted to know when I was going to write again, how come the 4th was the last time I had written and if everything was ok with me.  I laughed because in all seriousness, I was pretty sure the ONLY person reading my blog was well, me!  I know I have that pageview counter thingy and I've set it to not count the times I look at my page but I still think its somehow being rigged.  So THIS post is written especially for you sir stalker...I mean fan...um follower. 

What else has happened since the 4th?  Oh yes, I'm attempting to do "A Dress A Day In May" You can click this link http://dressadayinmay.com/ to read all about it.  I'm saving that for ANOTHER POST when I can have more pictures to share with you and more time to talk/write about it.  I'm doing alright with it.  Totally blew it on Friday and Saturday I just didn't snap a picture.  Oh well, I'm trying. 

Oh, oh, oh...honey let me tell you...this girl downloaded "50 Shades of Grey" to her Nook last week. OH MY GOODNESS!!!  I'm not the only girl in the office reading this naughty little book.  Will be reading the whole trilogy, let me just say.  :)  Good stuff! Must.Check.It.Out. 

Alright...I've got to run.  More later. Don't you just love it when I leave you hanging... 

No comments: